FAQs & Contact
I will start with a complimentary consultation to learn about your business and content objectives. This consultation can occur via email, phone, or Zoom — depending on the scope of your project and your communication preference. Additionally, you can expect the following from me:
- A price quotation via email, based on the specifics of your project
- Project updates (as needed)
- Email responses within 24 hours
- Delivery of the assignment before or by the deadline
- Prompt turnaround on revision requests
- My full commitment to your project
- Invoicing per the agreement
I will follow any instructions you have regarding style, tone, and voice. Generally, I write according to the brand’s mission and in the manner that best connects with the target audience — whether they’re industry professionals, business owners, leaders/management, employees, or job seekers.
For a standard 600-word article, I typically require a turnaround of 3-4 days. Other turnaround times vary by project, such as the format, length, and complexity.
I will need to consider the details of your project before giving you a price, as there are various factors that influence the cost. Among them are:
- Content format
- Word or page count
- Amount of research
- Whether expert interviews are needed
- Whether I will receive a byline to the work
- Whether I am permitted to use the work as a sample
- Whether the work will be fully ghostwritten
- Whether graphics or SEO attributes are requested
- The level of creativity required
- Frequency of work
I typically do not write test pieces. To gauge my writing ability, you may visit my portfolio. If the sample you’re looking for is not in my portfolio, email me (grace@gracenferguson), and I will send it over if it’s available. In the event that I agree to do a test assignment, I will charge to complete it.
So long as the requests are within the agreed-upon scope of work — such as in terms of topic, structure, and word count — I will promptly complete them at no extra cost. If the requests are outside the scope of work, then the revision cost will be based on the amount of the work that needs to be done.
You can reach me via:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (770) 910-6204
- Web Contact Form (below)